Monday, July 21, 2008

Up North Photos

Eric, Pat, Laura, Rick, and Baby Alexis Stidham



Shopping in downtown Charlevoix


Lighthouse on Lake Michigan


Pretty big, right?!


Sunset over Torch Lake....I'm obsessed with sunsets


Eric Stidham as our boat captain!


Baby Alexis almost 5 months old!


Sitting by the lake and building a campfire


Storm Clouds rolling in...I love thunderstorms


Charlevoix Harbor


This sunset photo was on our way up north and the only one that
wasn't blurry. Amazingly it captures Trinity church with some crosses! How cool is that!



I got her smiling!


The cottages along Intermediate Lake


My Eric relaxing in his luxury fishing seat...where's your pole?


I'm obsessed with flowers, trees, and sunsets...what can I say?


Check out his old school Michigan hat!!


Beautiful drive home tonight

1 comment:

Heather said...

"to see more photos just go to www.heidiphotograpy.com"...geez beak. youre a regular clifford brunk! i love all your pictures and i love knowing what you are doing even more!! hehe. miss you and love you.